Sunday, January 27, 2008

Why are the cat's whiskers singed?


8 comments:

Laura said...

Uh oh - that can't be good??

Robin said...

Oh, poor kitty!

momma24 said...

It kind of looks like its nose is a little blackened as well! Ouch!

Chris said...

curiousity plus cats equals trouble.

Donna said...

Gosh, I hadn't noticed his nose. I'll have to check it out--I don't know if it's supposed to look like that or not. (He lives in the barn and the kids see him more than I do.)

Kristine said...

Well. I had a cat that jumped from the top of the fridge right into a pan of white sauce that I was making. Her whiskers didn't singe, but she jumped out of the pan so fast and took off. I was quite upset, but she was so quick that her paws didn't even seem burned.

I think we ended up having pizza.

Emily said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh poor kitty!

Lisa in Jax said...

Looks a little worse for wear.lol