Saturday, January 26, 2008

The girl gets a kick out of befuddling me.

If she can't catch me in the bathroom when she calls, her next favorite surprise is to call from off-the-wall places around the country. Places I don't expect her to be. One night recently she called from Las Vegas.

Their game wasn't in Las Vegas, so why they stayed there is beyond me.

Why I love this kid--Reason #1036

Lee: All of my teammates are going out on the strip, but I'd really rather stay here and work on homework. What do you think I should do?

You know what I told her! My daughter spent a relaxing evening in a lovely, very expensive hotel.



I just found this picture on the college website. Lee is in white. I edited (poorly) out the school name and her number.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Makes a Momma proud! :)

Kristine said...

Well, I wouldn't have noticed that it was editing if you hadn't mentioned it. :)

Lisa in Jax said...

How cool that your dd plays college b-ball!

What a great dd not wanting to tour the strip!