Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sunset

10 comments:

Emily said...

That sunset is absoltely gorgeous!

Emily said...

Yes I can spell . .LOL I meant to type absolutely . .. :-)

Unknown said...

Wow!Great photo!

Laura said...

Donna -
What a beautiful shot! We did have beautiful skys tonight, didn't we? And I heard the sunrise was also amazing today. Of course, I wouldn't know personally - I don't see too many sunrises! :)

Laura said...

okay.... should be "skies" not "skys".
:)

Donna said...

Funny you mentioned the sunrise, Laura. I don't remember whether it was this morning or yesterday, but I was lying in bed looking out my south-facing window, thinking the sky was so beautiful--I should get up at watch the sunrise. That's as far as I got...lol

momma24 said...

Do you ever wonder how much fun God has creating these masterpieces for us? You captured a truly beautiful picture of God's handiwork.

Robin said...

Magnificent!

love is a unwritten song said...

amazing

Lisa in Jax said...

Wow! It looks like fire in the sky! Amazing!