Tuesday, January 22, 2008

How Can You Lose a Suitcase??

I don't mean a little travel bag or a carry-on. I'm talking about a mid-sized, too-big-for-just-one-weekend suitcase. I planned to use it this last trip so Mark and I could share, but it was nowhere to be found.

I used it our last trip to Collegetown in early November. If it was left somewhere, wouldn't I have missed something in it? Maybe Lee borrowed it? Nope.

I can only think of two other possibilities. One involves going outdoors, and that's not going to happen tonight. So for now I'm going with the idea that someone stole it.

There. It's not my fault.

2 comments:

Emily said...

We also have a missing piece of luggage too. We bought two new pieces last summer and one of them has vanished! We have no idea what happened to it.

Anonymous said...

I think it went in the dumpster when you did all of that cleaning!