If you keep up with Lee's basketball games on her blog, you no doubt noticed that it got behinder and behinder and finally I just shut it down for awhile. Well, they're both--Lee and the blog--up and running again. She's been working hard to come back and has regained her starting position, sort of. Because of other team injuries, she's starting now at post instead of guard.I figured out last night how to post game articles and links easier than before, so hopefully I'll keep it up better now. She had a great game yesterday--buzz over and check it out if you'd like. If you don't remember the address, comment here or e-mail me and I'll get it to you.



2 comments:
How DOES she hold the ball like that??? LOL
Lovely girl, Donna.
I want to hold a ball like that!!!LOL Of course, I'm only 5 feet tall...
She's just beautiful!
Post a Comment