Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Taylor and I were experimenting with the settings on our camera

Clock in the car. Can you see what time it is?


Lights on highway


7 comments:

momma24 said...

How ABSOLUTELY cool is that?

Anonymous said...

Is it 7:45?

Miss you dear Donna! Glad you had a great trip!

Donna said...

Thanks Ü

I miss you too Contina. I thought I'd see you this weekend, but it looks like I won't be there after all. :(

Yep, you got the time right. It's kind of ridiculous the things that entertain us . . .

Marcy said...

i hope you weren't driving while you were doing this experiment?!

Donna said...

LOL! Why do you think I couldn't hold the camera steady?

Naw, just kidding.

Emily said...

Very neat photo's . .

Kristine said...

That IS cool! I did something like that on an airplane last year, where I jiggled the camera to give my pic a "barfy" look. It worked, lol.