During tonight's game she guarded a girl that was 6'5" and probably 100 lbs. heavier than her. That's really not an exaggeration. At 6'0" herself, I haven't seen many girls make Lee look tiny, but she did tonight! I'd love to post a picture here, but the NCAA has this annoying rule that you can't take pictures in the gym.
It reminded me of one of my favorite WNBA pictures. This is Becky Hammon (I think she's 5'6") boxing out 7'2" Margo Dydek in 2005.Obviously Lee wasn't this much shorter than her new friend, but the girl was huge. And I mean that in a nice way.



4 comments:
What a picture!
Glad to hear that Lee is doing well. :) How nice that you all got to spend time together this weekend!
oh my she is a giant compared to the girl in front of her.. she could just step right over her lol
Wow!! What a difference in height that picture shows!
No WAY! That's definitely a pic that makes me look twice. Three times. I'll probably go back and look a fourth and fifth time too.
Post a Comment