Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My New Bowl

Does anyone else take pictures of their dishes?

7 comments:

momma24 said...

I LOVE dishes! When we moved I realized that I had 4 complete sets of dishes, plus my mom's china, Christmas dishes, and a set that was left here!! Then I found another set of Christmas plates in some boxes. It is a sickness with me; there is just something about dishes that I find appealing! LOL

Hello, my name is Renita and I am a dishaholic!!

Anonymous said...

This looks like a glamour shot! lol

Anonymous said...

Donna,
We have to meet Renita and Sue for lunch to discuss dishes. I'll tell Rob I'm going to a meeting to help me with my "dish issues". He won't have to know that the help will be finding out what we all have collectively so that we can help each other buy more dishes after we have lunch. Call me, I'll be waiting by the phone!!!!!!!!!!!!

momma24 said...

Lori, I up for it!!! I think I can pass this off as a self-improvement seminar. LOL

Donna said...

Count me in! I first realized I had an "issue" years ago when my daughter told me "I don't think I'm going to decorate my kitchen with dishes, Mom." Do I do that??

Of course same daughter asked me to box up and keep all the Fiesta I don't want 'cause she'll probably want it some day! Ü

Kristine said...

Well, I think dishes can be interesting, depending on a number of different things! I like how these glow and the edges seem to be blurred. I like how the clear glasses complement the red in the dish.

Emily said...

I love dishes and serving pieces. I am always looking for unique pieces to add.