I stopped by Lori's this afternoon to have her cut my hair. OK, she lives 50 miles away, so I guess it was a bit more deliberate than that.
I was still there at suppertime, when she made this great pasta salad. It was so good--carrots, tomatoes, black olives, green peppers, green onions, Italian dressing...yummm. The picture doesn't quite show it, but it looked just like springtime.
I wanted to get a better picture of her great bowl Ü, but Robert was getting kind of hungry.
See, Lori, I told you I wouldn't post the picture of the dirty dishes on the counter.



9 comments:
Looks yummy! Is it truly just those ingredients tossed with Italian dressing?
It's not like I was helping or anything, but I think that's all she did. I'll ask.
Lori???
Yup. I used about 3/4 of 14.5 oz. box of Barilla multigrain rotini pasta (only because that's what I had left), chopped some green onion, a green pepper, a small cucumber, threw in some shredded carrots and used a whole container of cherry tomatoes. They were too perfectly red not to use them all. I also used the Wishbone light Italian dressing to taste (which was a lot). I think what would be great with it would be a grilled chicken breast and then one of those bakery loaves of Italian bread split open, drizzled with olive oil and McCormick Garlic Bread Sprinkles and oven toasted. See ya, I think I'll go cook. Hope this helps, Laura.
Mmmm looks good!
Oh yeah, I forgot the cucumber. It was really good. Thanks Lori.
That looks so yummy! I never make pasta salad since no one else in my family will eat it!
Oh my, Lori -
Yes, that helps!!! Helps me feel the need to get to the store to get some crusty italian bread to make this meal!!!!! :) It sounds fabulous and I WILL be making it this week. :)
I love pasta salads . . they are quick, good easy to make meal ;-)
I want a hairdresser that feeds me too! ;-) LOL
Post a Comment