Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm not a soda drinker


And I hate it when the 1 liter bottle of Mountain Dew is on sale for the same price as 20 oz. I needed a little caffeine to help me stay awake for the one hour drive to the library this afternoon, and I can't pass up a good buy like that.

Almost everyone I know called while I was at the library. And I had to keep cutting my conversations short so I could visit the bathroom.

And my blood sugar crashed so low that every time I'd stoop to look at a book on the bottom shelf then stand back up I'd get dizzy and nearly pass out.

Now everyone else is long since asleep and I'm sitting here wired. So much for my plan to sleep at night. . .

3 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my goodness.... this is making me chuckle. We have had similar days. :)

Jodi said...

That picture is hilarious!

Donna said...

I thought it was a hoot, and that's just how I felt. lol