Tuesday, January 29, 2008

We spent the day with some of our favorite kidlings

Grant--Here are the pictures you sent me when you lost your first tooth and the second was really wiggly. See, I told you that you could see them on my blog!



And here's the one I took this morning. They've really grown back in a lot.



Can't make it through the day without a picture or two of Kate. Taylor took this one. Those two are best buddies. She asked me today if Taylor could live at her house. I'm still thinking.


Below is a photo of Kate and George. Did you know that George is a girl's name? Kate's mom, my sister, took George home from my barn when she was just a little kitten. George is a city kitty now.

When people see George they often remark on her beauty, and think she was very costly. Kate's mom replies, "No, she's just a farm cat from my sister."


I'm trying to teach her to say instead, "Why, thank you. She was a special gift from my dear sister." I think that makes me sound really generous and loving.


And then there's Hungry Jack. Jack loves food and he loves his mommy. And he doesn't like to get too far away from either.

No comments: