
Our little provider is quitting their service--too few customers in our rural area. Since Mark and Taylor both use the internet as much as I do, we probably won't be without service for long. I'm sure Mark will find something soon.
I have nothing to say. I say it regularly.

5 comments:
AAACCCKKKKK!!!!!
I will miss you! Come back soon!!!!
:)
what?! what?! well .... what am i gonna do?! what am i gonna do?!
does mark realize that i have an addiction to feed? get him on this situation immediately.
i have to have my "ummmm...." fix or i might not make it. (biting fingernails.)
Awww, thanks. It's nice to think you'd miss me. But I really doubt this will last long. We still have internet as of 11am.
And I really think the first time Mark tries to get on the computer and nothing happens, he'll make "the call" to get something else.
And there's always the library and my mom's. I gotta read your blogs too!!
Ü
I couldn't imagine being without internet! Hope you get up and running again soon!
The comic made me laugh, I don't think I would know how to play solitare without the computer.
Hope you're back up and online soon!
Post a Comment