Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Why did the turkeys cross the road?



To prove they weren't chicken.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Kristine said...

BAHAHAHA! You are ALWAYS good for a laugh, Donna!

That's a creepy little spider crawling around there on your blog.

I have to say that your blog was coming up on my computer. The header picture shows up, and Trevor says, "Ooh, THEY are creepy!"

I had to tell him, "That's Mary, Joseph and JESUS."

He knows who they are. Really. I hope.

Donna said...

He didn't like my picture?!? What, did he think it was my family? I guess that would be weird.

We have friends who convinced their daughter we were Amish. It was cruel, but really funny...

Or are you guys really Buddhists, or what??

lazy susie said...

Those turkeys are precious. I hope that you tied up Luke and his gun.

Laura said...

You crack me up, Donna!

Cynthia said...

TOO FUNNY! Love the dancing bird at the bottom of the post!