Monday, December 29, 2008

'Tis the Season to Make Paper Snowflakes

I love paper snowflakes! This fun book from Dover Publishing is probably still around here somewhere, I just can't seem to locate it. It was such fun cutting these out, and I was able to make my own patterns just using ideas from the book. Nice!

Of course you need to read the Snowflake Bentley picture book and see his photographs in Snow Crystals.

YouTube has several videos showing how to cut your own. Or Google yourself up some directions. There's a really neat paper snowflake curtain here.


Feeling a bit lazy? Don't want a mess to clean up? Over here you can make your own paper snowflake with just a few easy mouse clicks.

This
is a fun one too.

2 comments:

Laura said...

We LOVE the book Snowflake Bentley!!! Lovely snowflakes, Donna. Although, I am sort of sick of snowflakes at this point.... and it isn't even January yet!

Cynthia said...

We love the Snowflake Bentley book and this year I bought 2 new snowflake photograph books. I should blog about them.