Friday, December 19, 2008

What's Up

Notice anything different about Luke--other than the fact that he made supper?
Here's a hint--
Taking out the trash
Yes those are pajama pants. Yes it's 4:00 in the afternoon.

Nicholas
Who really feeds the birds when it's cold and snowy?
Mmmm hmmm.

7 comments:

Laura said...

Nice haircut, Luke! :) And yes, I can totally relate to the pajama pants at 4:00 pm.

Kristine said...

And WHAT's so unusual about pjs at 4:00? I've said that we save lots of money on clothes by hsing...

I did notice Luke's haircut on the very first picture! That's pretty amazing, my dh will cut his hair (all three of them), and I won't notice!

Donna said...

Since not all my blog readers are homeschoolers, I'm just doing my small part to perpetuate the stereotype that homeschoolers wear their pajamas all day.

To tell you the truth, I don't know why Luke even had pjs on--he usually sleeps in his clothes.

;o)

lazy susie said...

He grew him some ears.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Haircut....and I love the way he takes the gargabe out....

Great new blog look too. ::wink::

Cynthia said...

LOL! We like to stay in our pjs as long as possible, too! And.... With all this snow we may need to use our sled to take the garbage out this week as well.

Wild Homeschool Family said...

Good pictures and PJ's ARE comfy after all!

jodi