Friday, December 26, 2008

The Days of Christmas

Lee flew into Collegetown at 10:00pm Monday, returning from a basketball tournament. She'd planned to drive at least halfway home that night but there was freezing rain in the forecast for the next morning. She drove all night, pulling in the driveway at 5:45am Tuesday.

She had to be back at school today at noon, so we saw her off at 5:30 this morning. Here are a few pictures--I don't have any of the tree or the gifts, just these precious/weird children who were so happy to spend time together.

Showing her humble side--Without ME it's just AWESO



Movie Night - Lee brought home Horton Hears a Who


They pooped out before the end


Taylor showed Lee how to put ringtones on her phone. He likes not being the "little kid brother" anymore. (annoying little kid brother)


6 comments:

Lisa in Jax said...

I LOVE that t-shirt!!! Too funny!lol I'm so glad that you got some great time in with Lee.

lazy susie said...

They look just like you, Donna.

Laura said...

Donna - so glad you had time with all 3 of your kiddos home. Love the pictures!

Laura said...

Donna - so glad you had time with all 3 of your kiddos home. Love the pictures!

Laura said...

WHY do I always double post on these things???????? ARGHHH!!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Sweet to have all the kidlets at home....at the same time...under the same roof.... I love the t-shirt.