Sunday, December 21, 2008

Home In Two Days -- For Two Days


I know Lee's SO ready to be home, and I've been missing her terribly. I think today's been the toughest I've had yet while she's been away at school. I wonder why?

7 comments:

Donna said...

Looking at this post again, it sounds like I'm being sarcastic --"I wonder why?" I guess that's the price I pay for rarely being serious on the blog. I always sound like I'm joking even when I'm not. :^(

I really DON'T know why I've missed her so much more than usual. Maybe because she's been injured and I know she's having a pretty rough time of it. Maybe it's because I know she wishes so badly that she could be home. Maybe because we haven't seen her as much this year as we did last. Maybe because it's Christmas and I just want my babies all at home laughing and opening presents and being silly...

4stemmes said...

:::runs to grab a tissue::: It makes me sad that you are sad :( Cheer up! She will be home soon!

Cynthia said...

Nice pics! I love that first one!

JPH said...

welcome home Lee!!

Kristine said...

Beautiful pictures, Donna. Welcome home, Lee!

Anonymous said...

Haha I know why you were missing me so much....cuz I'm awesome! Come on Mom :P
Lee

Donna said...

And cuz you make me laugh, silly girl!
o<{:^)