Sunday, December 28, 2008

I shop for groceries at a grocery store and clothing at a clothing store.

So what should I expect to find at a man store?

And is the ape really good advertising?

4 comments:

4stemmes said...

Maybe the ape is not GOOD advertising, but at least it is accurate! Haha! Don't tell Greg I said that!

Laura said...

Ha! You never know what you may find.... now if it was the 'Mann' store I might have a better idea?

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

LOL LOVE the snowmen...I usually do snowmen in the winter....to protest the lack of winter in TX - but going into our 4th winter I don't have it in me....it's not going to get wintery or fallish and I've got to accept that. Who knows....maybe we'll have 4 seasons after our move in June. LOL

re man store - we have those down here in TX - everywhere....and I had the same thoughts when I first saw them. ::snort::

Cynthia said...

LOL! You sure do make me laugh!