And Joseph.They were innocent bystanders in a battle of two young cousins bopping each other with a pillow.
~~~~~
Gosh Luke! Why do you have to take pictures of vehicles while we're driving around, just cause they have like a dozen ribbons on the back!? How embarassing...

~~~~~
A salad made by my favorite husband and served in my favorite bowl and enjoyed by me



4 comments:
Hmmm..... just a guess.... Luke was the one embarrassed by his Mom for taking that photo? :) From another Mom who does a great job of embarrassing my offspring. :)
And that salad looks really good! I am sitting here hungry as can be and want some of that! Can you please share?
Did you find your favorite husband at The Man Store? I found mine at an airshow.
Laura--Luke really did take the picture. lol. I might have told him to. Hmmmm...can't quite remember. ;^)
Susan--I didn't need a man, so didn't go in the store. I found mine at church. I heard about him and started going so I could check him out. :P
What a hoot!
Post a Comment