
Baby Jesus has some pretty stout muscles, and it's a good thing.

Have you seen this cute gift set at Wal-Mart?
The adorable little snowman cup on the right is supposed to say "LET'S HIT THE ICE!" But an important space was left out on this one.

I censored the photo a bit, but I think you get the idea.



9 comments:
I am always amazed by HOW you continually find these things.
Cute pack too, by the way.
did the package say - made in thailand??? :)
OH MY! How in the world do you runa cross all those quirky things (LOL).
Makes you kinda wonder if I ever do anything else, doesn't it?
I'll have to check that out Marcy. lol.
I agree! I must not be very observant because I never catch these things. The only one I have ever caught was when I got off an airplane in Belgium and was immediately greeted with a kiosk bearing the welcoming sign "t-shi*s for sale. Welcome to Brussels!"
HAHA!! And you didn't have a camera with you then, did you?
Oh, and I didn't notice the poor parenting skills until I put these pictures on the computer. I took the photo 'cause it weirded me out--the one body/two head thing that was going on with Mary and Joseph. They looked like Siamese twins.
Were you listening to Kenny G while you were shopping for new mugs? Those would make a good gift for a white elephant exchange. I gave the eggstractor (as seen on tv) last yr.
I don't know why you have a problem with the way that Jesus is being held; I held all my babies like that too.
Post a Comment