Monday, November 12, 2007

While the guys were relaxing at Bass Pro I was hard at work.

Personal shopper. My specialty is dinnerware.
Today's assignment was small white soup bowls.
Here's what I found: $.89



I like the way they stack. They wouldn't take up much room in a tiny kitchen .



$1.50 with saucer.


This was a very challenging job. The picture below shows about 1/4 of the white dinnerware. I almost came home with the little white pitcher in the center of the top shelf.



Clear glass dinnerware anyone? This is maybe 1/3 of what I looked through--Tanya needed new salad bowls.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Donna,

If you go back, I really "need" 16 of those bowls, no saucers though--gotta think about storage you know. Thank you so much my friend!
Lori

Donna said...

You betcha! I'll stop by tomorrow and get them. I thought you'd like them. They're really cute.

Anonymous said...

I'm trembling at those piles of dishes, my knees feel weak. Quick, get me a serving bowl to hold! If I hadn't had such a great time (fix) at my tea class today, I think I could have fainted over those pics. Do you think I need to get a life?

Donna said...

You have one! It's just a bit odd.

I knew you'd love the pictures--I took them just to torment you!

Ü