
Gee, you'd think I could post every few days. Or you'd think a friend would offer to help out and share her wit and wisdom with my reader(s). Especially after much requests and groveling.
It's just been such a busy and fun week--
Ummm, there was Lee's basketball game on Saturday afternoon. What fun! It's always been her dream to play Division 1 basketball and to go to this college, so it's awesome to see her here. She's enjoying it all so much.Mark and Luke went home Sunday and picked up Taylor in Churchtown. He'd been at a youth convention--and his voice has changed some more. Much growing up is going on around here.
I forgot to grab the camera out of the car when the guys left, so I'm without pictures until they come back Friday. Taylor is supposed to be photographing anything interesting going on at home. We'll see . . .
The guys had a campfire at the pond Monday night and attempted to sleep out in the tent, but with the wind and temps in the 30's and the "very hard ground", they all headed back to their nice warm beds.
The boys have been working on school on their own and with Dad all week--I think he's turning into quite the teacher! Maybe I've found my new sub after all . . . Great job, Mark. :)
I think they're going to blow up something tomorrow.
I've been staying the week with Pastor and Tanya. And shopping. And doing Lee's laundry. And buying her new clothes. Those little size 8 talls just aren't gonna do it anymore.
She's so funny. Lee, just a few weeks ago: We watched our practice on tv and I still looked like a skinny girl.
Well, I watched her play just a few days ago and she's not a skinny girl any more!! Picture me 6' tall, thin in the middle, and very muscular. That's what she looks like now. I'll get a picture when the guys bring me back my camera. (Of her-not me.)
Whew, there. Am I caught up?
In case I don't post again, here's what's going on the next few days--tomorrow I'm taking Lee's friend to the doctor. Then I think I'll visit Tanya's school. She teaches 8th grade language, just like me. Actually, we both use the same curriculum. And I'll finish Lee's laundry.
Friday, Tanya's taking the day off and we're going to do some shopping. And the guys will be here. Taylor and Luke are going to a really AWESOME (to them) VERY LOUD (to me) concert.
Hey guys---I've got lots of kisses saved up for you!!




No comments:
Post a Comment