Friday, November 30, 2007

Shopping and Santa

No one ought to have to go to Bass Pro Shop on Girls' Day Out. Especially when there's a Gordman's nearby. But Robert needed Lori to return something, so we made the best of the stop.

Merna, Lori's mom, had never sat on Santa's knee so we took care of that. I think they look kinda cute.


We wanted to take her picture on a Harley at the store nearby.
"No! Not without my jeans and jacket and my Harley hat!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Donna, did you get your card yet? Mom's friend and my husband think we looked like mother and daughters. I think you've just added one more mom for yourself...she thinks you're the most wonderful person. Now she knows why I love you so much. Wait til she gets to know your family, I think she'll adopt them too.

Donna said...

No, maybe it'll come today. I can't wait to see it!

I thought that picture of the four of us could have been a family shot. Mom, Dad, 2 sisters. :)

Did you notice my hair looks darker than yours? I think I might have used a bit too much 5NW last time!!

I'm so glad you took your mom. That was such a fun, fun day!