I don't know how this frozen grape juice keeps showing up in the freezer--Mark must sneak it in. Anyway, Taylor asked for some today and I told him only if he drank it in the kitchen. (no carpet) A little later he came in asking for help washing the grape juice out of his socks and shorts. "I spilled a little on me."
While I was starting to rinse his socks in the sink, I turned around--a purple mess on the counter, down the cabinets, splattered on the refrigerator and stove, a large puddle on the floor, and about a cup left in the pitcher.
And he was worried about his socks!! I realize now that they were probably a new pair that he really liked. I suppose I should have been a bit more sympathetic . . sorry, Tay.
Lee has been working this week to pack up her things. Her bedroom is beginning to look kind of bare.
I sort of wish she hadn't dumped it all in the living room.



No comments:
Post a Comment