Sunday, August 12, 2007

Going . . . Going . . .

It's been busy but not terribly exciting around here the past few days getting Lee ready for college. We cleaned the living room (picture below shows what she had done to it), loaded one car, Lee returned some long-ago borrowed items, finished ..almost.. packing away her room. . .

This is a little bigger project than a 'going off to college' move. Lee will be home maybe one weekend before basketball practice starts and then five days at Christmas. She'll be here spring break (unless they travel) and 3 or 5 weeks next summer. So she is basically moving to another state and coming back here for vacation.

I am a good mom. I love my children. But I told her "Take your stuff with you or pack it away. We need your room." Taylor and Luke have always shared a bedroom, but now Lee and Tay will share. She gets it when she's home, he gets it the rest of the time.

And I need a bigger house.
Lee is taking my car, so I need one of those too.

No comments: