Monday, August 20, 2007

My Funny Daughter

My computer keyboard stutters.

this is how it normally tytpes. It dooubles some letters, leaves some ouot. Kid ofo a ppain.

When I e-mail most people or type on this blog, I go to a lot of extra effort to correct the repeated letters, omitted letters, missed spaces, etc.

I feel like I can relax around my sister and my daughter. I let them see it like it is, and they sometimes have to decipher my terrible typing.

That said, here's an e-mail conversation I had with Lee today. (She has a very nice new computer, but an ornery sense of humor.)

Me:
hey lee,
did you get a new cord to connect your ipod to computer? if youo have 2 now, please save onne for me.

i'm getting a nnew computer soon, so i will type better.

youo can just put it innt he pile of things for me to take home when I'm down next.

love you,
mom

Lee:
ook lol illi cheeck becausue I havennt sett it up yete. Also can youo mail mme my statistiisc notes if you havae a chancce...ill call you sooon so I can teell you exacttly wher theyy are.Lovelee

Me:
hahaha yooour are very funy.

No comments: