Does it look like anybody's working too hard here? Behind the camera is a mom reading aloud a really good book.
I chopped off your head, Taylor. Sorry.
I should mention that the child lying on the floor was not the child that fell asleep while I was reading.
Our new favorite game - 10 Days in Europe

If he's gotta read--

This is my FAVORITE spider! OK, it's really the only kind I can stand. But I love to watch garden spiders.
Usually I catch a bug to throw on its web so we can watch it wrap it up. But this time a little fly saved me the trouble.
Mark taught Taylor to change a tire. We're still waiting to see what the insurance company will do about these dings.

The mums are beginning to bloom.
Too many apples. I should've thinned them out some this spring.



4 comments:
Love the new template, Donna.
I also think garden spiders are very interesting...from a bit of a distance.
Time to make applesauce.
I really like your new fall look Donna. The snapshots of family life were fun. The spider photos were captivating. LOL
your fall background is making me miss fall really bad. that's my favorite time of year. last year i found two gourds and sat out on the counter, but haven't seen any yet this year. will have to start looking for some pumpkins. of course, ours aren't orange like yours, but hey ... you do what ya gotta do. :)
Thanks, I love fall! We go all out for it around here. lol.
Marcy, I forgot you don't have fall there. :( Could you grow gourds in Thailand? I grew those little gourds and pumpkins one year. They were really easy. Somebody could ship you over some seeds next spring.....
Post a Comment