Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Awww, he wouldn't really make me paint the house on my birthday.

Fiesta ivory pitcherThe boys thought we should celebrate by taking the day off school. So I painted the sweltering back porch while Mark climbed around on his new ladder and played with his new paint sprayer. Taylor helped us both.


Mark was stung by a hornet, so Luke went out to defend his dad. I doctored them both.


Luke's eye is red and swollen from the sting. He headed back out for revenge, but Mark nixed the idea.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday!

Well, I for one am glad you don't have to paint today!

Ouch on the wasp sting...I hate those.

I have one of those little pitchers in a dark blue. My sister bought it for me.

Marcy said...

the things your family will go to just to be blogged about. i wonder? :)

Laura said...

Hey, I love the new look of your blog!

Donna said...

Wow, you're fast! I'm playing with it now. :)