Thursday Night
I can't imagine what he'll look like in the morning! I've decided to leave for the weekend to visit Lee. I'm leaving the computer at home, so if there are any major changes in Luke's appearance, you'll have to wait until Monday or Tuesday to find out.
I hope I recognize him when I get back.
The fine print: These are not actual unenhanced photos. His sister is a joker and loves to play with photoshop. :)



4 comments:
oh my gosh, donna!! your fine print needed to be a lot bigger, girl. my panic lasted just a bit too long. i was about ready to get on the next plane and come use my epi-pen jr. on that kid. please don't do that to me again!!! (deep breathing, sighing, and trying to calm my heart down). this was a rotten thing to do, you know??
i was having flashbacks of ike in the e.r. after an allergic reaction to a wasp sting, the resulting reaction to the antibiotics they gave, and another reaction to the meds they gave him to counteract the second reaction, which gave him major heartburn, and then the resulting two years going to a specialist because he had perpetual hives and joint pain for 2 years after that one stupid wasp sting. whew!!
and now, a majorly large gecko just ran under my seat, so i'm having another fast beating heart spell. oh ... i need to get to bed before this gets any worse. :)
oops. sorry :) We were just playing.
Hey, could you try to bring a gecko back in your luggage next time? I'd like to see it.
Weird! And fun! (Well, the enhancement part, not the original sting. If there even WAS an original sting, lol!)
hey i took a gecko in my carry on suitcase once from chiang mai, thailand to seoul, south korea. i went to get a sweatshirt out of it when we got to korea and a gecko ran out of my suitcase and took off under the chairs in the lounge. wonder if i could have gotten him through u.s. customs? :)
Post a Comment