Tuesday, October 28, 2008

You'll not find much going on here...

Homeschool moms shouldn't have to leave the house at this time in the morning. It's dark and frosty at 6:54am. But Taylor's 8:00 basketball practice is 40 miles away twice a week. I'm so much better at staying awake driving him there this year--but I still snooze in the car for 30 minutes or so after dropping him off.

After practice I stopped by the library and picked up some books on a new project I want to work on. And dvds--history ones. The boys were thrilled.

Taylor and I stopped to look at cell phones and furniture on the way home.

Back home, Luke was is usual lovable self. How could I have been so mad at him yesterday??

We started reading a new book and watched Joan of Arc.




I pulled something out of the freezer (from chicken week) for supper. And I'm pretty sure that's all I accomplished today.

4 comments:

lazy susie said...

Oooooh...what's your new project???

You sure are energetic now, with all the cooking and projecting.

Donna said...

Sewing. I want to make a few bags. Or a purse. We'll see if I really am energetic--will they ever get done??

Marcy said...

joan of arc with ingrid bergman is my all time fave movie. i have a copy of that movie on dvd that i brought to asia with me. i also have an old paperback book about joan of arc that features cover art from the bergman movie on the cover. i always liked mark twain's book on her as well. :)

Donna said...

We'd watched the newer Joan of Arc movie, but had never seen this one. It went right along w/ what we'd read. Even the boys liked it. :)