Contina told Luke she'd just keep him and homeschool him a few days, then drop him off when they were driving by our house on Wednesday. Luke told her, "That's fine. I've got my toothbrush." (What else do you need for three days of school, right??) We kinda missed the little guy, so I made him come home today.

When all the kids were little we always stopped by this straw bale maze each fall and let them burn off some energy. Taylor decided they needed to play in it again today. So while Mark was inside buying us some yummy chocolate-covered peanuts--






Here's a good Sunday sign--God Bless Catfish.

Luke got a new puppy this afternoon.


Tonight, while Mark did this-

And Taylor did this-

Luke tried to keep the puppy from whining and (after washing his hands) helped me make dough for several dozen gingersnaps for the freezer.

I also peeled and sliced a pan of apples. I've been wanting to experiment to see how well they freeze. I'll let you know in a few days.
Lee got back to school today after a weekend retreat for Academic Peer Advisors. I wondered how it went so I snooped around on facebook and found a few pictures. Here's one. Apparently she wasn't being too careful with her injured foot.



7 comments:
gingersnaps????!!!!!! oh, please!! post the recipe. i'm really craving them now. you shouldn't do that to us, donna!
oh well, as soon as i get my oven IN the house instead of out back, i'll try some of your gingersnaps. of course, mine won't be as good as yours, i'm sure - and i'm sure my family will tell me as much. ;) but, i'd still love the recipe anyway. :)
You betcha'. I just put 'em on the blog for you. Do stores carry molasses in Thailand? :)
Love the new puppy. What kind is he? I just love dogs.
lol. He's half Lab and half something else. He's really cute.
That looks like the same straw bale maze we used to go to. Maybe it is.
The new dog is cool. I hope this one stays there.
Yeah, it probably is, Jon. It's right on the way to church. :)
Luke is really excited about the puppy. He's got a place fixed up in the barn to keep him when they're not playing so he won't wander off or get picked up.
Luke gets a new puppy and this is the ONLY picture you've posted?!?!
Post a Comment