Friday, October 31, 2008

Costume Party

Taylor's homeschool group got together for games, food and lots of soda.


For some reason teenage girls think it's lots of fun to straighten his hair. His sister talked him into letting her do the same thing back when it was much longer.


6 comments:

lazy susie said...

Well ain't he cute.

Laura said...

What a fantastic homeschool group! I am impressed by the number of older kids. Looks like they had a great time.

lazy susie said...

Do y'all drive to the big town for stuff like this? Or are you hiding a bunch of teenage homeschoolers in your barn?

Donna said...

They're all neighborhood kids...I wish. You're right, we drive to the big town. They're a fun bunch and love to get together.

Amy said...

That looks like sooo much fun!

Cynthia said...

LOL about straightening the curly hair. I have curly hair so I know the issues.