
Lee was home this past weekend, which of course was great. It was wonderful to see my three kids hugging on each other so much. :)
She went to the chiropractor and got all put back together after the recent concussion, and was good to go again. She left Sunday at about 11am.
After open gym Sunday night she called to tell me that her foot was either sprained or broken. ::sigh::
Doctor visit Monday. He thought it probably wasn't broken and ordered x-rays for today. The foot isn't broken, but a ligament is torn and she'll have surgery to repair it tomorrow afternoon.
She's a big girl and says she can handle it herself so I stay home--386 miles away. With my shoes on and the gas tank filled....



4 comments:
Oh, Donna, I don't know how you resist. I know Lee can handle it, but as a mom, I would have a very hard time not running to her rescue.
Prayers for Lee and for her momma.
I didn't know that college was so dangerous.
Thanks Debbie. She's trying to be grown up and I'm trying to let her. :)
Susan, it's those dern non-contact sports. If she'd just be out drinkin' and chasing boys none of this would happen.
Bless Lee's heart! Yours too!
Hey check out my blog entry today, I got THE sale of the year to show ya!
Post a Comment