Thursday, April 10, 2008

What's on my fridge


I love signs that make me smile. This one lives on the fridge with Luke's note.

Thanks Marcy for the great picture of the hotel restroom sign from Thailand. I haven't decided yet if it's blog appropriate, but it sure made me laugh!

6 comments:

Marcy said...

oh no, donna - it didn't make my blog either, but it makes me smile each time i happen to see it though. made me really hold my hand over my mouth to keep from laughing out loud the very first time i saw it. :)

Laura said...

Ha!
I used to have a magnet on my refrigerator that said "Press here for the maid. If she doesn't answer, do it yourself". Hmmmm.... I wonder whatever happened to that magnet?

Donna said...

Oh I love it Laura!! Funny.

lazy susie said...

That's odd, Donna...you kinda looked like a maid when you were (or is it we're...or where?) washing my dishes yesterday.

And I REALLY want to see the hotel restroom sign so I'm voting it 100% blog appropriate.

Donna said...

OK, if you insist....

And yeah, I guess I did. I was just making myself at home. :)

Kristine said...

Hah, I am reading your blog at the library, hoping no one was looking over my shoulder at the restroom warning!