As a new person is introduced we draw them on the board and write a name and short description. We've marked on here where different people live and who's in love with whom...
The boys have always liked drawing this (or laughing at my pictures)--much easier to follow the story.



6 comments:
You draw like I do! Actually, sadly, you may draw BETTER than I do!!! :)
I am a little concerned about the see-through clothing on some of those little people. Was that the style back in the days of the son of Charlemagne? And what is this about who's-in-love-with-whom?? Did Calvin read that?
Good idea!
Yes Susan, it's the style. I uhh.. did it on purpose.
http://www.skeletees.com/
THIS is a great idea, Donna! You definitely need to post this on SHS! (Or maybe you did and I didn't see it!)
Very cool idea! I'm going to keep this one tucked away for our next read aloud.
Post a Comment