I'm taking a few days off school this week just to catch up on some things that have been neglected recently.
Yesterday I worked around the house. Cleaning seems to be therapy for me lately--a clutter-free living room, shining kitchen, and un-smelly bathroom definitely helped me feel not so tired.
Today I shopped for carpet for the back porch, looked for just the right something at Hobby Lobby (it wasn't there), and now I'm at the library using their speedy internet.
Now you know the reason I don't usually write "What I Did Today" posts. :)
Noah's Game and Allie's Adventure
5 weeks ago



2 comments:
Donna -
Hope your week is going well. I know you and your family have had a really tough time. Hang in there and post all your boring, mundane doin's! We just like hearing from you when you are able! :)
Thanks Laura. Actually after the last few weeks, I guess boring is good!
Post a Comment