Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Confusion!?


Okay -- I can understand that some people have a hard time with its/it's -- but Where/We're?

6 comments:

Marcy said...

this reminds me of a sign i saw down the road from us when we first moved to thailand. it read, "isn't bar coming". we shook our heads and wondered at that one. when they were done buidling the sign changed to, "isn't bar". go figure! we always see strange signs in thailand that make us shake our heads.

Laura said...

Good grief! Things like that make me crazy. :)

Laura said...

Also, I could tell you about a "t-shirt sale" sign that greeted me immediately after getting off a bus in Belgium.... but I can't write it HERE! :) Needless to say, it was a very interesting "typo" - missing an "r". YIKES! :)

lazy susie said...

We're do you live, Donna? Is it buy any chance in a town were their is a sign saying that "The church's" welcome you?

Donna said...

Your to funny Susan. I've driven bye that sign sew many times I do'nt even notice it any more. Ill have too post it.

Kristine said...

You guy's are killin me hear. I have a blinky on my blog with a incorrect apostrophe but it's says what I want it too.

(It kills me to even type like that!)