Monday, October 8, 2007

What's for Dinner?


We're done with the Chinese restaurant in Churchtown. I thought it would improve if we arrived earlier, when the place was full and there was actually food in the little pans on the buffet table. Not so. There were only four people there besides us and still a lack of food, and it was just 12:15. Hmmm...

Taylor, while eating a large bowl of ice cream: I think I'm going to eat vegetarian for a week.
Mom, choking on her fried rice: WHAT!?!

So here we are on Monday, and he's actually doing it. Here's our "What's for Dinner" list for this week:

Monday: steamed vegetables
Tuesday: salad
Wednesday: stir-fried vegetables
Thursday: roasted vegetables
Friday: raw veggies

::just teasing::

Mom, to Luke: You're going to love eating vegetarian this week.
Luke, digging in the fridge: No! You can't make me do that!! Well, actually you can, but please don't!!

Here's what Taylor decided. Very doable. No meat, sugar, milk products, white flour, or eggs. Mark told him that will make him healthier, stronger, and handsomer. Oh brother!

I'm wondering, though. Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?

No comments: