Emily, here's the recipe you asked for. It was simple and very good. Reminded me of caramel apples, just like the name says!!8 oz. frozen whipped topping
1 small box instant butterscotch pudding
8 oz. crushed pineaple w/ juice
3 cups diced apples
1 cup chopped peanuts
1 cup mini marshmallows
Mix whipped topping and pineapple with juice. Add apples, nuts, and marshmallows. Combine well and refrigerate.
Doesn't get much simpler than that! This was very good, but we thought it was a little "thick." Maybe I should have put in a little milk to make it a bit creamier.
Note: Hey Lori!! Did we make this with regular pudding? I accidentally picked up sugarfree and tried that--it wasn't nearly as good as when we made it at your house. What's with that?
UPDATE: For best results, do not use sugarfree pudding.



3 comments:
Thank you so much! I can't wait to try it!
Donna,
You know that sugar-free must never touch my lips. I bought the regular instant pudding. I took the salad to church Sunday and it was a hit.
Lori
Aha! Just as I suspected. It wasn't nearly as good w/ the sugarfree. I was hoping that was the problem.
I almost had Luke make this and take it to church Sunday also! We did brownies instead.
Post a Comment