Sunday, October 14, 2007

Please feel free to ignore this post. Unless you want to come to my house for supper.

I think the family will agree that things go better when it's decided ahead of time what's for dinner. Otherwise there seems to be a lot of toast or cereal.

It should be an easy thing to make a list and slap it on the fridge, but somehow that never works out. The list gets lost, I wonder "Why did I buy this turnip?", and the boys grab the bread and toaster.

Hence the list. Supper for the next several days, in no particular order:


  • grilled burgers & fries (potatoes and sweet potatoes w/ lots of ketchup)

  • tilapia, steamed vegetables

  • baked chicken, roasted turnips, rutabaga, brussels sprouts, parsnips

  • Subway

  • pasta w/ chicken and squash (yum yum yum, one of my favorites!)

  • homemade pizza

  • enchiladas, salad

  • chicken & noodles, mashed potatoes, green beans

  • salmon, steamed vegetables

  • stir fry and rice

  • beef stew, biscuits

  • halibut, salad

Ha!! I'm really good at keeping track of my laptop, so the list is safe!


Thought it may be handy to have a list for lunch also. Otherwise it gets pretty ugly around here at noon, with the growling tummies and all.





  • grilled chicken salad

  • cheeseburger pie

  • mini pizzas w/ homemade English muffins (very fun to make!)

  • eat out at the diner

  • broccoli soup, bread sticks

  • chili

  • turkey wraps (Rhonda, can I get your tortilla recipe again, please?)
  • whatever you can find in the fridge that's not fuzzy

3 comments:

Emily said...

How do you make the chicken and the squash?

Donna said...

Emily, I'll post the recipe below. :)

Emily said...

Thanks!!!!