Today was gray and rainy.I ground spelt and made pancakes for breakfast. Accidentally put in baking powder instead of baking soda. Soda works better.
Nancy was having a cookie exchange at 10am at the library. I planned to go, but as far as I got on my cookies was setting the butter out to bring it to room temperature. ::sigh::
Planned school. I spent way too long on this, but I got two weeks done. Almost. Need to get together some math games tomorrow. And print a few things. And clean up the pile of books I left scattered on the floor.
Dinner was in the freezer. I doubled a chicken/noodle casserole a few weeks ago and froze half. It was nice to just pull out, thaw, bake. My kind of cooking. I just wish I could remember where the recipe is so I could make it again . . .
After supper I finished making this morning's cookies. Guys all drank rice milk with them. I'm thinking Mark will buy fresh milk from our friends soon. It just wasn't the same.



No comments:
Post a Comment