Mark and I took the day off yesterday and tried out a new Chinese restaurant. I had issues with the one we used to eat at in Churchtown. But this place fit the bill--the tables, chairs, doorknobs, etc. were not sticky, and there was food in the little pans on the buffet table. I was happy. :)Then we went to Home Depot to get a few more things for my project in the kitchen, and stopped by the mall to look at Fiesta dinnerware and cordless drills. woo hoo.
Things are going better today. I probably was just needing to get out. Or maybe I was lacking MSG.



2 comments:
I know what you mean. This has been a tough week up here, too. I think maybe this terribly harsh winter is finally catching up to our psyches? Sounds like you had a great day out yesterday with your husband.... chinese food and dish ogling. :) Pretty good!
Sounds like a wonderful date, Laura. :)
I'm a month behind my usual winter blahs, but I think they are finally catching up with me. I REALLY want it to be summer...warm...green...
Post a Comment