Saturday, February 9, 2008

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is funny. At our bank - we have some customers like this! They take handfuls of suckers all the time. And it's the adults - not the kids. Cute cartoon. At Christmas we had to give handfuls of candy canes out just to get rid of them. They like the suckers better!

Donna said...

I don't like suckers. I have to admit, though, at Zio's I take more than one piece of their wonderful lime candy.

Emily said...

Cute cartoon!

Kristine said...

LOL, my dh would be like the ones at Kim's bank. (Kim, I am SOOO SORRY!!!!) It's mortifying!!! He makes meals out of the mints, suckers, whatever. And the ladies are SO nice that they literally will bring out more of the stuff for him. (eyes rolling)

Anonymous said...

Kristine - I just think it's so funny that it's the adults and not the kids that go for the handfuls. We love handing them out! The men especially have their favorite flavors of suckers and we know which ones like which kind so we are ready with their favorites when we see them pull up to the window. The kids aren't near as picky as the adults. It's funny to watch them. There's a certain guy that only wants orange suckers!