What I've accomplished so far --
--Spent time chatting with my online friend Laura
--Organized a few things for school tomorrow--note use of the word “few”
--Made Emily's delicious chicken enchiladas
--Baked some cookies and burned them
--Ate burned cookies
What I didn't do--
--Get dressed
--Anything else not mentioned in above list
REVISION: I put this in the comments section, but since I suspect that not many people read the comments (even though they're often the most entertaining feature of this blog,) I wanted to state it here also. I don't want to mislead anyone.
The statement above that reads --baked some cookies and burned them--should have said something like "plopped out day-old cookie dough and baked it and burned it."

Please forgive me for any confusion caused by leading you to assume that I put forth the effort required to mix up cookie dough today.



13 comments:
Yes, it seems to have been that kind of a day all round, huh? Except, I didn't even get any cooking done! Even burned cookies sound yummy right about now. :)
Well your leftovers from last night sound delicious! And I maybe my comment about the cookies was misleading. I should have said something like "I scooped cookie dough out of the container that was already in the refrigerator, mixed up yesterday--one of those productive days--and baked it."
:)
Either way, cookies are good! :)
Love your "revision" to the post!!!
hmmm...cookies. your sunday is my monday. so while you are headed to bed on your sunday, i'm having a leisurely monday. had thai class this morning and actually plan to not do much else today except write a few letters and go to the post office. cookies....maybe i'll bake some of those today either. not sure that would help the belly ache i woke up with though, but sure sounds good burnt or doughy either way. maybe it's the waffles we had last night that upset my tummy?! can you eat chocolate chip cookies and waffles all within a 24 hour period and be okay?! hey - maybe i should have made chocolate chip waffles. that sounds good!!
Me!? Headed to bed!? I have this bad habit of staying up half the night. I'll still be around for awhile.
And yes, you should be fine having the cookies even though you had waffles last night. Or that's my this morning, right? Exactly what is the time difference now, since we changed in the fall--11 hours or 13? Anyway, it'll probably make your stomach feel better....
And, since we're talking about baking here--why don't you ever ask me for recipes any more? All I can figure out is--
--you've got it all figured out now
--you never cook
--you didn't like my recipes
Cool, Laura!! I saw you have a blogger profile--or maybe you always have and I just noticed. (It's that decripitude thing kicking in again.) Anyway, I think you need to put a picture on it now. If you can't find one, I have a good suggestion . . . hehehe.
Yes, I KNOW about YOUR suggestion.... :) I guess I should do that, huh?
Only if you're WAY braver than me!!
Did it - but chose a different photo. :)
I like! Have a great day!!
Donna, this post is a riot. Glad you didn't overexert yourself.
::snicker::
Thanks Kristine! LOVE your post about toilet paper holders!! :)
lol! Well, you DID actually bake them. Some days, we just eat the dough and call it good.lolol
Post a Comment