Taylor likes to photograph the birds at our feeder. I finally remembered where I put the little thingy that attaches the camera to the tripod, so we can just leave it set up near the window.
Noah's Game and Allie's Adventure
5 weeks ago
I have nothing to say. I say it regularly.
Taylor likes to photograph the birds at our feeder. I finally remembered where I put the little thingy that attaches the camera to the tripod, so we can just leave it set up near the window.
5 comments:
Wonderful catch this.
Terrific shot! Beautiful!
What a beautiful bird and the color is so vibrant.
Terrific photo. My dh loves the cardinals, always pointing them out to me--when I'm DRIVING. I'm so oblivious. I never see them. I also don't want to end up in a ditch.
I love cardinals. This photo came out great!
Post a Comment