Monday, February 11, 2008

It's Pink

I drive by this house in Collegetown and I always have to smile. It's very very pink.

8 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my.... that is the permanent color? At first I thought it was Tyvek wrap on a house under construction!

Donna said...

Yep--it's pink. On purpose.

Kristine said...

That is SO funny! I am so glad that I don't live across the street from it!

Lisa in Jax said...

Whew! They like Easter colors more than I do!lol

Lisa in Jax said...

Whew! They like Easter colors more than I do!lol

Emily said...

Wow! I have never seen a pink house before!

Debbie said...

That is a very bright pink house. Once in a while, we will see pink like that in some of the larger Victorian homes in the area, but usually just as an accent color. Wow!

Kathy in WA said...

Oh my! My daughters would LOVE this house. Talk about pink. Too funny.