Thursday, February 19, 2009

To Serve and Correct


I'm very proud to announce that Taylor has joined the Grammar Police.

His first few arrests--



From a cd insert
From one of those advertisements
they stuff in the newspaper
From facebook

6 comments:

JPH said...

to answer the question though ... Im guessing my dog is smarter than Obama ... just not as sneaky :)

Debbie said...

Way to go, Taylor! Great job spotting those errors.

4stemmes said...

Very impressive Taylor. We have been in desperate need of someone to step up and accept the position of chief of grammar police. Thanks for taking one for the team, buddy!

Kristine said...

Donna, you can say that you've successfully educated your son.

These are HILARIOUS, great work, Taylor!

trob1010 said...

Thank you everyone! All I can say is I learned from the best!

Cynthia said...

Isn't it sad how many errors one can find without having to look very hard.