~~~~~
Lee is in school 6 hours from home. Lee is mature. Lee is responsible. Lee normally makes very good decisions. But this is what happened yesterday [ok--three weeks ago] --
I slept in and was awakened at 8am by my cell phone beeping with a text message from Lee. Stumbling out of bed, I read the first few lines.
Can you come help me.
Im about 20 Miles away &
I locked my keys in my car.
Oh my gosh!! Did she drive home again without telling me!?! She's having SURGERY tomorrow! Did they decide to do it at the University here instead!?! WHY would they do that???
::Scrolling down::
Hurry cuz its going to rain
::Looking out the window::
What!?! It's not going to rain! It's sunny! Oh wait. She must have sent me this accidentally. She must've meant it for someone at school. WHY is she 20 miles away from school??? What's she doing??
I quickly dialed Lee's number. She answered with her sleepy voice.
Are you OK!?!?! What's going on???
It's a joke, Mom. Did you read the whole thing?
Ummm, well, no.
::scroll scroll read::
Can you come help me.
Im about 20 Miles away &
I locked my keys in my car.
Hurry cuz its going to rain
and my windows are down!
LOL. I love it when they play a joke on me and I fall for it bad. :^D
Oh that reminds me---have you seen the Blondestar ad?



4 comments:
roflol ..... excellent!! I love doing stuff like this to people too!
This is hilarious! Even hubby loved it! :)
Serves Lee right that you called while she was sleeping!!!
LOL... Sounds like something I would fall for.
Post a Comment