have you seen the braille menu available sign in the drive thru?? :) now, that's funny. can't see the menu, but can see to drive. as our favorite comedian always says, "stupid people are everywhere". donna, you would be in sign heaven over here. the latest funny one here was all the signs in the mountains that say "accident ahead". our thought is expecting to see a motor vehicle collision around the next curve - but no, it should really read "falling rock" - but instead it says "accident ahead". since when is erosion considered an accident? (and as jonny would say, "stupid people are everywhere, but most of them live in thailand." :)
My kids will tell you I'm the best cook in the world--if I'm making pancakes or cinnamon rolls or chocolate sheet cake.
I love to bake, try new recipes, 'fill the freezer,' and have friends over for meals. I really like cooking for adults because they don't usually say '”yuck” or “I'm not eating that!” or my all-time favorite, “I'm fasting.”
It's fun to introduce my kids to some of the finer things in life—books, history, math, and old tv shows from the 50s-70s. Ahhhh...
I like to look for the humor in everyday life. I don't like having my picture taken or going to the doctor. Ewww, at least I don't ever have to do both at the same time.
Read our blog for awhile and you'll know more about all of us than you ever wanted or needed to know.
4 comments:
The sign is funny, but not nearly as funny as your photo caption/note to Taylor. WHAT a perfect pic from McD's, lol!
And love your new blogskin, so spring-y!
have you seen the braille menu available sign in the drive thru?? :) now, that's funny. can't see the menu, but can see to drive. as our favorite comedian always says, "stupid people are everywhere". donna, you would be in sign heaven over here. the latest funny one here was all the signs in the mountains that say "accident ahead". our thought is expecting to see a motor vehicle collision around the next curve - but no, it should really read "falling rock" - but instead it says "accident ahead". since when is erosion considered an accident? (and as jonny would say, "stupid people are everywhere, but most of them live in thailand." :)
::snort:: I love the irony of the sign but I really love the background...and laughing as I'm watching Super Size Me about eating at McD's.....
We got quite a laugh when we realized Taylor had caught this guy in the picture. :^)
De'Etta, I saw Super Size Me. It pretty much ruined me on fast food (not that I was a big fan anyway).
M--I've heard about a sign at drive thrus saying a braille menu is available, but I haven't seen one. I'd love to spot one though.
Post a Comment