The family just thinks it's a hoot that I set off the smoke alarm every time I cook nowadays. I can't help it . . . it's not my fault. (That's my fave new saying. lol.) My lovely retro stove works great except for the self-cleaning. I know I could clean it myself--I think I've even done it before--but it's just not high on my list of priorities right now. Actually it's not anywhere on the list.
**there'd be a picture here of the inside of my oven if I could find the cord that attaches the camera to the computer. Instead, here's a link to pictures. Don't bother to go look at it though--it's just your typical 1980's GE electric stove. Oldie but goodie.**
Tonight for supper we had Two-Alarm Roasted Italian Vegetables. Yep, the smoke alarms went off in Luke's bedroom and the living room. Tay told me he'd popped the battery out of his, or I'm sure we'd have heard from it too.
Noah's Game and Allie's Adventure
5 weeks ago



3 comments:
Ha! One day the boys had a buddy over to play and I set off the fire alarms (same reason as you state... not my fault - couldn't help it!!!) and their buddy freaked! Came running out into the hallway.... I heard my boys holler at him - don't worry, Mom's just cooking supper. :) :)
LOL. Don't you just love 'em?
Several years ago I ran into an old high school friend and invited her and her husband over for supper. Just as I was walking into the living room to tell everyone it was ready, the alarm went off. So embarassing....
Lol, love the recipe name!
Post a Comment